- Dinner tickets must be pre-purchased.
- Limited Seating – We cannot guarantee that tickets will be available on the day of the event.
- Tickets go on sale on November 21, 2022.
- Purchase tickets on Eventbrite or by mail.
- Buy tickets before January 1, 2023, and save.
- Children under five years old eat for free.
- Table reservations are available for eight (8) seats. We can link several tables together for larger groups. Businesses who want to advertise (hang a banner on the wall and/or table sign) at the event must contact us before the event.
- 5:00 pm: Doors open. Enjoy drinks soda/water/wine/beer. Browse auction items and buy some raffle tickets. Ample Free parking.
- 6:00 pm: Dinner includes All-You-Can-Eat pasta, salad, bread, crab, drinks, and dessert.
- 8:30 pm: Beer and wine no longer available
- 9:30 pm: Event ends
Those interested in volunteering at the event and/or donating products, services, or experiences for our raffles & auctions, please contact the Chapter directly through email or phone.
Proceeds from our Crab Feed Fundraiser will benefit local disabled veterans and their families provided through our cost-free programs, training volunteers, outreach, operating expenses, and so much more. DAV Sonoma County Chapter 48 is an all-volunteer 501(c)4 non-profit, tax-exempt sub-organization. Our services are made possible through the generosity of our donors and volunteers and the dedication of our members.
View on Website Add to Google Calendar
Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building
1351 Maple Ave
- Santa Rosa