Submit Your Event
It’s FREE to promote your Sonoma County entertainment, arts or cultural event
with a listing on our calendar, and a full page for your description, a map and link to your page. We also promote events through our weekly newsletter and our Instagram and Facebook page.
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINES FIRST:
Events we include:
- music, theater and dance performances
- nature hikes and events
- gallery and museum exhibit openings
- farmers markets
- fundraising events
- some civic engagement events
- some classes/workshops, with priority given to one-day sessions on the subjects of arts/culture, food, environment/nature, and recreation.
Events we do NOT include:
- ongoing exhibits (but we include openings)
- tastings or meals, except when they accompany a performance or fundraiser
- services (for example: instruction, coaching, therapeutic activities)
- retail events (for example: grand openings, sales, demos)
For events that don’t fit our calendar guidelines, consider our affordable ad options.