[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”3.25″][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.8.1″ hover_enabled=”0″ sticky_enabled=”0″]
Get featured on “What to Eat in Sonoma County”!
Get your delicious offerings in front of lots of hungry people who want to support you!
Here’s what you get:
Your ad on “What to Eat in Sonoma County” includes your mouth-watering image, along with your business name, address, description and a link to your website or Facebook page, plus icons to show that you offer indoor dining, patio dining, take-out, and/or delivery.
There’s nothing else like this guide!
- People love to see pictures of your delicious food! And they get all the information they want at a glance.
- We already have an active, engaged audience of people who are eager to support local businesses.
- We promote “What to Eat” via our website, our weekly newsletter and social media (including FB ads).
Want to get your listing for free?
We want to support our restaurants and you can help us do it! We’ll provide a 3-month listing for free, but here’s how you can support this project:
- Include this line and link: Find us on Happening in Sonoma County! on your website for top placement on What to Eat. With many websites linking to What to Eat, everybody gets more exposure!
- OR give Happening in Sonoma County a shout-out on your Facebook or Instagram once in a while.
- OR place our 3″x5″ cards in acrylic holder on your counter or a flyer on your wall or window.
To submit your listing: Email us at now[at]happeningsonomacounty.com with your:
- square image: 350 x 350px (We can crop or resize as needed);
- text: up to 190 characters, including name, description, street address and city; and tell us if you offer take-out/delivery/patio dining/indoor dining; and the web page you want us to link to.
- and tell us how you’ll help promote Happening in Sonoma County
Or you can choose to purchase your listing below.
Questions? Call Deborah at 707-273-1401